Process Improvement and Implementation
Efficient processes greatly contribute to operational effectiveness as they help organizations prepare for change and respond quickly to market shifts.
The foundation to LinkVisum’s process improvement and implementation services is a comprehensive methodology that assesses process efficacy, prioritizes processes to align with business strategy, and evaluates an organization’s readiness for change. We work with you to measure process performance and maturity levels of operational areas. Using performance baselining and benchmarking, process analysis, and management interviews and working sessions, we identify root-cause issues, assess key opportunities, and make recommendations for each operational area.
LinkVisum’s process improvement services can help your organization achieve greater operating efficiencies and improve margins. Our services include:
- current-state situation assessment
- process documentation and redesign
- gap and issue identification and analysis
- process methodology and tools training
- process facilitation support
Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Let Bots Do the Work
We believe people are at their best when they are engaging their peers and using their intuition to build innovative solutions. RPA technology allows organizations to make the most out of their employees by reducing the time they spend on repetitive tasks. With the power of RPA, LinkVisum enables people to do what they do best: think and collaborate, while they let the bots do the work.
With its strong background in business process management, LinkVisum supports its clients in designing effective automated solutions that fit their individual needs. LinkVisum provides the following services to support RPA implementation:
- Design customized automation implementation strategies to boost the efficiency of existing processes.
- Bot design and end-to-end deployment for seamless integration.
- Post-deployment analysis ensuring maximum process efficiency and client satisfaction
LinkVisum sees a strong correlation between the consistent use of business best practices and the ability to operate at lower cost while delivering greater value. To pave the way for best-practice implementation, we begin by assessing each function’s contribution to business value relative to its cost of delivering services. Our approach considers:
- qualitative measures such as alignment to business goals, level of technology integration achieved, and readiness to partner with customers and suppliers
- quantitative measures such as cost, cycle time, full-time equivalent (FTE) effort, use of shared services, and application complexity
The result of the assessment is a comprehensive comparison of your performance relative to a meaningful peer group and world-class performers via the following deliverables:
- detailed comparisons of functional and process performance
- analyses of root-cause complexities and value of services delivered
- specific business best practices required to deliver process improvements and efficiencies
- targeted recommendations, presented in boardroom-level results-oriented business terms
Cost Reduction Analysis
LinkVisum believes that the strongest enabler of scalable, sustainable cost reduction is a strategically designed service delivery model that defines how, where, and by whom work gets done. Accordingly, we will work with your team to:
- conduct comprehensive cash flow analyses
- understand how top-performing companies structure and deliver key functions through business benchmarking
- develop and execute a roadmap for cost optimization, including a service delivery strategy that creates the flexibility to quickly adjust operating and cost structure to reflect the realities of your unique environment
Shared services create more agile organizations by enabling them to focus attention and resources on the mission at hand. To support shared services implementation for your own organization, LinkVisum will:
- develop and support a shared service strategy
- facilitate leadership sessions to explore the potential benefits of outsourcing specific processes and services
- facilitate leadership sessions to explore the potential benefits of outsourcing specific processes and services –perform market research on existing shared service providers
- plan for organizational and change management issues, including workforce transition, training, and communications
- establish effective governance procedures and service-level agreements for ongoing shared services management