GSA 8(a) STARS III
Joint Venture: SAK-LINK Solutions LLC
Contract Number: 47QTCB22D0520
8(a) STARS III is a multiple-award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (MA/IDIQ) GWAC set aside exclusively for SBA certified 8(a) IT firms. 8(a) STARS III provides Federal agencies with customized IT services and IT services-based solutions, both commercial and non-commercial, as defined in the Clinger-Cohen Act and FAR 2.101, which can be tailored to meet an agency’s particular mission requirements. The principal nature of any resulting task order procurement must be for IT services; however, ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort. Services may be performed at Government and Contractor locations worldwide, as specified in each task order. Federal buyers who wish to use the 8(a) STARS III GWAC must receive training and be granted a delegation of procurement authority prior to issuing task orders.
Other details of 8(a) STARS III include:
· The 8(a) STARS III GWAC ordering period is a five-year base with one three-year option.
· The ceiling for 8(a) STARS III is $50 billion.
· 8(a) STARS III allows for a fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend of these task order types.
· The contract access fee for the 8(a) STARS III GWAC is .75%, the same as GSA Schedules.
· The contract includes two sub-areas, one for emerging technology and one for OCONUS requirements. The GSA STARS III website can be accessed via www.gsa.gov/s3